Monday, July 26, 2010

Weigh In for Week Seven

7/19/10- 226.0 lbs.
7/26/10- 220.2 lbs.

-5.8 lbs.

     It is a lot, and it came from hard work. I need to eat more though. Band camp has left me feeling tired and exhausted. It takes a lot out of you. We spent 20 hours outside teaching the newbies the fundamentals of marching. This week we will have 26 hours out in the heat learning our show. I am going to be leaving in a bit for rehearsal. I just wanted to give you my plan.

     I need to eat more. I don't seem to notice when I am hungry.My calorie intake was low (800-900 calories), and the lack of appetite has to do with the heat and being tired. So, I am monitoring what I eat and making sure I get enough of the good healthy foods that my body needs. I am hoping that my body adjusts back to getting around 1,500 calories a day. It may cause a gain or a maintain because I basically put myself into a starvation mode, but I am fine with that. This isn't about the number on the scale but about my health.

     The problem is I didn't realize this until yesterday. I just haven't been feeling hungry. Hmmm I dont know. I will write more later.

Lots of love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment