Monday, July 26, 2010

Update

     I am on lunch break. So far I have done good. I am aiming for 1,400 or 1,500 calories.

     For breakfast I had 3/4 cup of Special K Chocolatey delight cereal, 1/2 cup of skim milk, one slice of whole wheat bread, and a tablespoon of peanut butter. For lunch I had a large bowl of fruit. There was a banana, strawberries, and a sliced up apple. I also had half of a sandwich. It had 3 slices of turkey lunch meat, 1/2 a slice of swiss cheese, and mustard on one slice of wheat bread.

     I have left myself 750 calories for dinner and a snack later tonight. I am thinking about a big salad with grilled chicken. Then some popcorn for a snack. Not the bug buttery bags but one of the 100 calorie popcorn bags.

     I feel like I am forcing myself to eat this food though. It seems like a lot. I wish I felt hungry. That sounds weird to say, but it is nice knowing that your body needs something and is telling you that. My body doesn't want to tell me that so I don't know if I am actually hungry. It is confusing. The heat has fried my brain. I am not myself. I didn't have this problem on the weekend when we had off. It should go away after this week of band camp. Hopefully.

How are you guys doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment