Friday, July 23, 2010

Blogger Award and a Tiny Update

So I received the Versatile Blogger Award!



Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
4. Let your nominees know about your reward.


Thank you Cheesy Noodles from My Stupid Weight Loss Blog (:



Seven things about me:
1. I put bread into the toaster upside down.
2. Marching band is my life.
3. I can play a song about 100 times and not be tired with it.
4. I eat yogurt with a fork.
5. My mom gets mad when I eat yogurt with a fork because then I have to get a spoon to get the yogurt from the bottom of the yogurt cup.
6. I'm not as uncomfortable with my appearance now.
7. I really like reading blogs.


So, I have been really busy, and truthfully I don't know that many new blogs out there. That is why I have decided to nominate Stephanie from Weight a Minute. 1 out of the 15 I should have nominated. Ah well... ;)

I'm going to have a good number on the scale Monday. Thank you band camp for kicking my ass.

Lots of love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment