Friday, June 11, 2010

Brownies and Thoughts

     The lasagna was delicious, and I ate exactly what I should have eaten for dinner, but not too long ago my family decided to make brownies. I helped in making them and hadn't planned on eating any, but just looking at them made my mouth water! So warm and gooey and delicious! So what did I do? I had one. The old me would be devastated. The old me probably would have had another brownie. Maybe a third one. But I sat back and thought about this. One brownie? So I messed up once and didn't eat perfectly. That is... okay. Then right after sitting and thinking about this I decided that I am going right back on track. Why make it a whole fiasco of bad eating when I can say that it was one brownie? So I am still on track. Making brownies wasn't planned. Eating a brownie wasn't planned, but I can work with this. :D

Why was this always so hard before?

Lots of love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment