Sunday, June 13, 2010

Update and a Question

     Weigh in tomorrow! I still can't wait. I'm feeling good even though Saturday night's dinner didn't go completely as planned. We went to Logan's, and I ended up getting the sirloin with seasonal veggies and the vegetable skewer as my sides, but I also ended up having some of the bread. It is all okay though because I checked my weight this morning and saw that it wasn't that bad of a number. Just in case anyone is reading and doesn't feel like reading through previous blogs, this last Monday I weighed 242 lbs. I am planning on a loss. (:

     I've always wondered how often other people weigh themselves. I tend to weigh myself a lot more than I should. I've read that sometimes weighing too often can discourage you because your weight fluctuates throughout the day. I weigh once every single day. It doesn't seem to bother me when my weight is a bit higher than or is the same as the previous morning. I understand that with the way our bodies work the number is going to change and doesn't always show our efforts. I weigh often to keep me on track, and it helps me. So, how often do you weigh? Just let me know what you think with a comment if you are reading.

     Anywhoozle, I will update you tomorrow.

Always...
Lots of love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment