Friday, June 18, 2010

110% on Plan (:

     This week has been good. I went to cycle on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I also took weight classes all three of those days. This wasn't so bright because I was pretty sore Thursday. Usually I only take weight classes on Monday and Wednesday and leave a day of rest, but that just didn't happen. Thursday I did 30 minutes on the treadmill. I did intervals of jogging and walking. I also played some DDR (Dance Dance Revolution). It really does burn calories I must say! It is now Friday, and I have been busy preparing for the garage sale we are having tomorrow. I'm resting today. The only exercise I have really done is lifting boxes and sale items and carrying stuff up and down stairs. It isn't really intense, but when you are doing it for 3-4 hours out of the day it burns calories. Tomorrow is the garage sale, and I am going to miss my early morning cycle class. I plan to do the treadmill that day. Sunday I will probably be out swimming.

     How am I doing with my meals? Well, everything has been on plan. And I have been snacking less! Probably because there isn't many tasty snacks in the house. I am feeling good about my next weigh-in.

Lots of love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment