Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Snacking and an Update

     I've noticed that I have a terrible problem with snacking. So, my plan this week is to really watch what I am snacking on and keep my snacks reasonable. I don't even snack because I am hungry but because I am bored. It is summer break, and doing the same things over and over get to be a bit boring. The only things I am expected to do during the summer is to read one of the books on my school's summer reading list and help make things a little easier on my mom. That means cleaning, washing dishes, and helping when she goes grocery shopping. I'm not really being held accountable for anything. I get my exercise in and everything else that needs to get done, but then I have about 3 or 4 hours of nothing to do. I end up snacking. That is what I am going to work on this week. I'm going to limit my snacking.

     I have an abs/arms fusion class and also a cycle class that I am looking forward too. I have to take it easy in that strength training class because tomorrow I have another strength training class that my mother and sister want to go to. I usually keep those classes to every other day or so, but that is just how things are going to have to work out. I'll just have to make sure I don't over do it in either class.

That is really all
Well...
Lots of love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment