Monday, September 6, 2010

Weigh In for Week Thirteen

8/30/10- 206.6 lbs.
9/06/10- 206.6 lbs.
-0 lbs.

     I know I said I would have a good number up here. It didn't happen. I am not upset with this maintain, but I am also not pleased. I didn't do anything to deserve a loss. I was expecting a gain. Life has just been so crazy! Stress has been getting to me. My parents are driving me insane. Everything was great until Sunday. I ate so much yesterday to the point where I felt sickly. I don't know how to handle these binges yet, but I know that quitting here will move me in the wrong direction.

     I need to refocus. I am going to start tracking everything I eat. I am going to start drinking more water. I have marching band practice for my exercise, but I also want to do more than that. I have 6.7 lbs. to go before I am in Onderland! I really want to make that by September 30th. I will tell you where I am when that day comes. Wish me luck!

Lots of love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment