Thursday, September 9, 2010

Messy All Over the Place Update

Uh... I really don't know what is up guys :/

I JUST KEEP EATING?!?!
My weight is up. This morning it was at 209.8 lbs. It will be even higher tomorrow because I ate terrible today too. I usually would feel really depressed about this, but I don't this time. I am actually enjoying life. I just am enjoying food too :S haha

So...I am working to get that number back down, but I don't know what I will see Monday morning. I am going to be honest and say that I would be very happy with myself if I maintain during football season. I mean this weekend we have a football game. I wont get home until 12:00 a.m. Then I have to wake up at 4:30 a.m. to be on a bus by 5:30 a.m. the morning that follows that football game. I have been eating on the go.

My life is so hectic! But I am enjoying it. I am really happy (: I have found some peace. I haven't found complete peace with myself, but I have found some. I like who I am. My goal for football season is to keep off the weight I have lost. I am not going to stress myself over getting a low number and watching everything I eat when my life is already pretty stressed. So... I am going to do enough to keep my weight where it is.

I will weigh tomorrow morning and try to post it on here. I will then work from there to get to my lowest posted weight of 206.6 lbs. I want to keep it under that number. Wish me luck and a good night's rest (: Big day tomorrow.

Sorry for the messy post :P
Lots of love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment