Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm Back!

     Sorry for not posting, but life has been kicking my butt. Really! I can't say why, but it has been a tough week. My sister and I had to stay with my grandmother for a little while, and I must say that healthy eating wasn't on the top of my list of things to do. I ate things I probably shouldn't have eaten, but I am not going to sit here and cry over it. I came home and weighed in the next morning at 235 lbs. Eh... 5 pounds in just about 5 days. I followed my plan that day, and this morning I weighed in at 232.8 lbs. So that is where I stand. I really don't want to cry because I had a nice time. It was good for my sister and me to get away from some of the things that were happening at home. It was nice. Now that the family issues were resolved I can focus again.

I'm back on track. Losing the fat (: It all good... hehe

Lots of love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment