Saturday, July 10, 2010

Deadlines? Dates? Numbers?

     I really feel like I am slacking with this blog. That needs to stop now. So, this  morning I was back up a pound at 231.8. This really is getting hard for me with all of the things that have been going on. I also am stressing myself out with two important dates coming up. On the 18th of this month I am going to visit family for a small party for my grandmother. She has just retired, and everyone wants to throw her a little something at a restaurant in Chattanooga. I really want to be able to wear something and feel good in it, but it is a week away. I need to stop stressing because it caused some pretty bad eating and that one pound gain. I don't want to have that happen again. This is for life. Not for a party. Not for a week. It is a life style change.

     The second date is April 4th. This will be the first day back to school, and I stress about this because I doubt people will notice a difference. I shouldn't care all too much about this, but I do. I would be happy if just one person noticed, but who knows? Whatever happens happens. I just have to try and get my mind off these dates. It is a lifestyle change, Jessica. Stop with the dates and the numbers!

Lots of love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment