Saturday, July 17, 2010

Desire to Do More

     I decided last night that I really wanted to kick this weight loss up. I have been putting in effort, but I feel like I could be doing SO much more! Plus, I WANT to do so much more. I WANT to exercise. I WANT to eat healthy delicious foods. I WANT to go the extra mile and give it all I have to give. I have never been someone who just goes through life doing the absolute minimum. I don't want to survive. I want to live. That is how I feel about this journey.

    I am feeling pretty motivated. I woke up and walked for an hour outside. It was cloudy and not cool but not hot. I also had a big bowl of fruit for breakfast after my walk. And then I got on the computer and decided to post this to tell you guys I am going to start putting in more effort. (:

    Also, I forgot to say but when I was at Holiday World and was getting dressed after visiting the water park I noticed something. My belt. I once used the second hole. It was even a little tight at the second hole at one point. I am now up to the fifth hole. I didn't even notice it before because I haven't really worn jeans very much. Another thing? The capris I was wearing with that belt were very loose on me. I now need a belt to wear them. Yah! :D

Lots of love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment