Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Feeling Lost

     As I am sitting here writing this I feel a bit lost. I don't feel focused. All of that "routine" stuff I blogged about only a day ago seems so long ago. I did terrible today. I have been snacking like there is no tomorrow! I have been eating crap all day! Now I feel just lost. I don't know how else to put it.

     If there has been something I have learned from all of the Biggest Loser episodes, all of the weight loss blogs, all of the articles, and all of the weight loss videos I have watched it is that it is here and now that decides who you will be. I can either fall into the same pattern I have been in for just about all of my life, or I could pick up where I left off. I'm going to go with the second option. (:

     So where to I go from here? Well, I have written out what I will be eating tomorrow and the exercises I will be doing. I plan to do something (take a walk or do some treadmill) in the morning to get in the right mindset. All I need is one successful day, and I will do fine.

Ah! Wish me luck. I only want ONE "first day".
Lots of love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment